Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Back to you..

I walked with him..silently,

I wasnt sure if he was there.

Unware, and with now rare, meloncholy,

I dragged my body against the air.

The relationship is holy,

And the whims unfair;

Before I could know really,

I know not he was where.

To my surprise I groped barely,

Would not mind to say a no, coz I stopped never there.

I walked and walked alone and alone and alone aweful and wretchedly,

For all I thought I lost that care.

My days will end all poorly,

Unsatisfacotory for existence and austere.

The thought wasnt for long....

As he paced delightedly,

Held my hands with all sincere,

And we strolled home gracefully.

3 comments:

  1. Amazingly awsome is what I'll say. . .

    You are just as clear in thoughts as you are in writing it. . .

    I was almost with the person in subject when she was alone and felt the insecurity that she must be having. . .
    And lastly I almost giggled that ok. . . my beloved is just thee. . .

    Hats Off. . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-)
    Nice read Sherry.
    Though I am not much into poetry but somehow I could relate with this one :-)

    ReplyDelete