Friday, August 14, 2009

Greetings ...

I am Sherry. Welcome to my Blog !!

To describe myself in a few words would be -- Unpredictable but sensible.I come from a small town in Uttar Pradesh, to nurture and grow to graduate in it`s capital city Lucknow. My first job took me to Noida, a blooming IT hub, for which HCL forms almost the monopoly. I stood to be a proud part of that institution!!


My marriage carries me to the beautiful city of Pune, the cultural capital of Maharashtra -- situated at the eastern edge of the Western Ghats on the Deccan plateau, at an altitude of 559 m above sea level-- is a town small but safe. This city is one of the largest urban agglomerations in India.

2 comments:

  1. Indeed it is. . . Not to metion the diversity in the culture in Pune. . . People not only from all parts of the Contry but from all parts of the world throng here. . . in the Oxford of the East. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah .. Welcome to Blogging .. But U know .. Ppl writes blogs and then forgets abt it .. and suddenly after some years or so .. they come to know abt it .. and dang .. they started filling it again .. ( i forgot which one i had .. its been almost 3 years.. darn ) .. Hurrr .. Neways .. keep writing .. want to see the poetess in You .. bass bore mat karna ..haha .. lol .. :D .. Njoy !!!

    Cheers .. :-) ..!!

    ReplyDelete