Friday, August 14, 2009

What does Poetry mean to me .....?

Poetry gives my overflowing thoughts a way. Just as a painter paints the beauty he appreciates with his naked eyes, glorifies it, honours it by painting it on the canvas, with beautiful colors, which might just be a sea, a cloud, a scenery to us, but means a world to the painter. It is only his eyes that can see and feel the truth.

The Poet similarly, is the person who knows to imagine beyond imagination, to see beyond that horizon, narrate the dips of the sun, emotions of the sea, that they can all be personified with us --- the living beings.

5 comments:

  1. Would definately like to read some here. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    Not bad at all
    keep on posting
    check mine too

    ReplyDelete
  3. As without eyes I see..

    And without tounge..i speak..

    I desire to perish, and yet I ask health,

    As I love another…and thus I hate MYSELF..

    And I feed me in sorrow..and laugh in all my pain...

    As I try hard to Live..with efforts in vain…

    …Though it is immposible to say just what I mean..

    But as if a magic lantern..threw the nerves..in the patterns..On a screen…!!!

    ...Cheers :-) !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "With every droplet by the leaf,
    Leaves a pleasant sunshine ready to sparkle over it like a diamond"

    Which means even small work today is worth many things later "Initially a droplet worth nothing can become diamond-like if sunshine gives its presence".

    This woman has got all it requires to become a good poet...Keep it going..Every free flowing verse will ease up the emotions deep hidden and need nuturing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poetry --Emotions-- Woman -- A one deadly Combination -- But i guess its *LOVE* which is the ultimate inspiration --

    --When love goes around

    Everything seems sound

    With voices all over the mind

    And effects of peace and kind

    Like a bird in the cage

    Trying to reach the sky

    Indeed love is the only creation

    That innovates people to fly --

    Cheers :-) ..!!

    ReplyDelete