Friday, September 4, 2009

Lost To Learn

Lost in here i m introspecting..

What..? Is not known,

Forbidden seem the paths,

Alternatives......I m looking,

Myth, I was caught into,

Dreaming through the days,to learn it finally i lay in a self created maze,

I laugh out loud, What am i seeking ?

Confused is the word now - it was not always.

Worlds change as the earth rotates,

Night it is, day will be here...

I am waiting..Life has it`s servings,

And Web is my mind,

A way out ..I am finding,

With a quiver of broken arrows,

A burden on my back...

New ones will be made, I am learning.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. be focused
    be determined
    follow your instinct
    but never whine
    Have faith on urself
    and one day u will SHINE

    Good one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loneliness in You ..!!


    At Times , Its a sore ..
    This Void in the midst ..which does stay ,
    Deepening by the night ,
    and expanding by the day ...
    Hopelessly i Try ,
    To fill it with the memories of Delight ...
    Expectantly i wait , to see it getting slight..

    And then i wonder at the other End ,
    Ever do you add to it a moments few ..
    Or . have you dumped it in the wastebin of your backyard ...
    For you maybe , it was never so hard .

    Not a single tear shall be shed from this eye ...
    If you can be a stoic , then why cannot I ,
    Emotions shall be slayed .. as they will make no appeal ...
    The tender heart .. I will coat in steel .

    May be i'll not flich , If you let me loose all ,
    If you hold me not .. If you let me fail ,
    For i had always thought , its "us" ,
    But if ... its just me ....
    Then .. So let it be ..!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops . forget to mention .. Cheers .. :-) ..!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good one sherry.. very intriguing!! :)

    ReplyDelete