Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Decennial of Togetherness

It's here,
And we celebrate- though parted, another year,
I still recall the first time I met you,
Words exchanged were none n few,
I was reluctant, a little hesitant,
Your eyes, overindulgent,
I took a step back, 
Yet you poured all your love,
And set it free - your dove.

Only to come back;
My brain n heart protest,
I was sincere; so confessed,
It's with you my charming, I find my love nest.

It's been a decade today,
We understood it's no play,
I know you know, 
As life happened, our passion grows,
Brighter the flame glows,
You held me when the world went for a walk,
Ladies in hamlet- banter and talk,
When the light was bleak, 
And my knees weak,
Even when it began to snow, 
We went slow,
You held me tight,
Safe and right,
We shall come to grow grey, together,
I sublime in you and leave your side for never.

No comments:

Post a Comment